In order to create a more consistent customer experience, we've made a decision to offer MP3 320, which is the highest bit-rate MP3 file that audio decoders are required to produce by ISO standards, as our sole downloadable format.
Articles in this section
- Why was the flac option removed?
- Are the downloads available through CD Baby protected or DRM enabled?
- Will CD Baby downloads work on my operating system?
- What audio file formats can I download from CD Baby?
- Download Instructions
- When I click the download button, nothing happens?
- Should I choose to "save" or "open" the file?
- How do I unzip the downloaded file?
- Importing tracks into iTunes or Windows Media Player
- Getting an error message that "file is corrupt"?