If you'd like to redeem a download card, it's really easy! Just follow these steps:
1. Go to the Redeem Download Code link at the top of the page.
2. On the next page, you will want to plug in the 12 digit code, complete with the dash, and click "Redeem Card".
3. It will then ask you to log in to an existing account or create a new one. Choose whichever option pertains to you.
4. On the next page, it will give you an order confirmation number, or a "Sales Order" number that we refer to as an "SO". In addition, this will also be emailed to you so you can keep for your records.
5. Now, just click on "Get your downloads". If you need help with that, you can read those instructions here.
What if it says my code is invalid?
If you're plugging in the download code from the back of your card, make sure you are plugging in the correct letters and/or numbers. For example, the letter O could be the number 0 or the letter capitol I could very well be lowercase L or the letter capitol B could be an 8.
If you're still having trouble, you can submit a request to our customer service team. Please include the code you're plugging in, the artist, and the name of the album which will is located on the card. We'll be able to verify the code for you.